SUY NIỆM TIN MỪNG
TỈNH THỨC ĐỢI CHỜ
Trong công viên cuộc đời, dưới làn gió xuân dịu mát thoang thoảng đâu đây, người khách lạ dáng vẻ thư thái nhưng đượm nét bồn chồn khó tả. Thỉnh thoảng nàng đưa tay lên trán suy tư, cố xua đuổi dòng nhạc yêu dấu đang lảng vảng hồn thơ say đắm: "Anh cứ hẹn nhưng anh đừng đến nhé!"
Thì ra nàng đang chờ đợi người mình yêu. Thời gian đợi chờ cứ trôi đi trôi đi, nàng tự hỏi mình: Chờ tôi hay tôi chờ người? Tình cảm lẫn lộn thi nhau nhẩy múa trong trái tim đầy ắp tình yêu của nàng. Điều chắc chắn nàng biết là mình đang đợi chờ người yêu, và sự an bình trong khoảnh khắc đã trở lại hồn người yêu dấu...
"Chờ tôi hay tôi chờ Người" là điệp khúc đẹp tuyệt vời của Mùa Vọng Kitô giáo. Nó cứ vang lên mãi những âm thanh huyền diệu của tình yêu: Trời cao hãy đổ sương tình yêu xuống, và ngàn mây hãy mưa Đấng yêu thương cứu đời.
Nàng là thân phận tôi, còn chàng chính là Đức Kitô yêu dấu. Tâm trạng đợi chờ của tôi là tâm trạng của kẻ đang yêu đầy ắp say đắm mong chờ. Lời Đức Kitô gợi nhắc cảnh sấm chớp bão bùng pha lẫn những âm thanh rợn rùng phát ra từ những trái tim thất vọng. Họ là những người không biết yêu hoặc đã chọn sai đối tượng yêu trong cuộc đời. Ngược lại những tâm hồn ủ ấp chất ngất hương yêu chẳng những chờ đợi trở thành cái thú, mà hình ảnh người yêu đến càng uy nghi oai phong, càng trở nên anh hùng chiến thắng, bởi người yêu đó chính là "con người đầy quyền năng và vinh quang ngự trong đám mây mà đến".
Như thế có thể gọi sự tỉnh thức đợi chờ là thức tỉnh của tình yêu trong mùa xuân tình ái. Chúa Kitô Đấng đã vượt biển trần gian trùng trùng điệp điệp những khúc ca sầu buồn, nhưng Ngài vẫn lạc quan yêu đời vì tình tự hiến. Ngài đã đợi chờ biết bao tâm hồn khát khao tình yêu và ơn giải thoát trong đời. Ngài vẫn còn chờ và chờ mãi đến tận thiên thu để gặp gỡ những ai yêu Ngài.
Riêng tôi cũng biết chờ Người. Tôi chờ Người tưởng chừng say đắm, nhưng lòng lại không đủ kiên nhẫn hy sinh! Tôi chờ đó nhưng linh hồn cứ bồn chồn vội vã ra đi vì nhiều thứ "độc hại" khiến ra "nặng nề". Thỉnh thoảng cũng thầm ca điệp khúc "Chờ tôi hay tôi chờ Người" để an ủi tình yêu nửa vời xa cách trong tôi.
Mùa Vọng đã khởi đầu bằng hương yêu chờ đợi. Những tiếng hát êm đềm cứ vang lên đó đây như lời cầu xin tha thiết trong đêm đen huyền diệu: Trời cao ơi xin đổ sương xuống, ngàn mây hỡi hãy mưa Đấng cứu đời. Hồn còn cất tiếng ngân nga, còn biết đợi chờ là còn dấu hiệu tỉnh thức. Đức Kitô yêu dấu sẽ đến đón những tâm hồn thức tỉnh yêu đương. Hãy ý thức để ngắm nhìn dung nhan kiều diễm của Người yêu tôi và tôi yêu Người.
Lm. Raphael Xuân Nguyên
BÀI ĐỌC I: Gr 33, 14-16
"Ta sẽ làm nảy sinh cho Đavít một chồi công chính".
Trích sách Tiên tri Giêrêmia.
Đây lời Chúa phán: Đã đến ngày Ta sẽ thực hiện tin mừng Ta loan báo về nhà Israel và nhà Giuđa. Trong những ngày đó và trong thời gian đó, Ta sẽ làm nảy sinh cho Đavít một chồi công chính, Ngài sẽ xét xử và thi hành công lý trong xứ sở. Trong những ngày đó, Giuđa sẽ được cứu thoát, Giêrusalem sẽ sống yên ổn. Và đây là tên người ta sẽ gọi Ngài: "Thiên Chúa, Đấng Công Chính của chúng tôi". Đó là lời Chúa.
ĐÁP CA: Tv 24, 4bc-5ab. 8-9. 10 và 14
Đáp: Lạy Chúa, con vươn linh hồn lên tới Chúa (c. 1b).
Xướng: 1) Lạy Chúa, xin chỉ cho con đường đi của Chúa; xin dạy bảo con về lối bước của Ngài. Xin hướng dẫn con trong chân lý và dạy bảo con, vì Chúa là Thiên Chúa cứu độ con.
2) Chúa nhân hậu và công minh, vì thế Ngài sẽ dạy cho tội nhân hay đường lối. Ngài hướng dẫn kẻ khiêm cung trong đức công minh, dạy bảo người khiêm cung đường lối của Ngài.
3) Tất cả đường nẻo Chúa là ân sủng và trung thành, dành cho những ai giữ minh ước và điều răn Chúa. Chúa thân mật với những ai tôn sợ Chúa, và tỏ cho họ biết lời minh ước của Ngài.
BÀI ĐỌC II: 1 Tx 3, 12 - 4, 2
"Xin Chúa làm cho lòng anh em nên dũng cảm khi Chúa Kitô đến".
Trích thư thứ I của Thánh Phaolô Tông đồ gửi tín hữu Thêxa-lônica.
Anh em thân mến, xin Chúa gia tăng và ban cho anh em tràn đầy lòng thương yêu nhau, và thương yêu mọi người như chúng tôi đối với anh em, để lòng anh em được bền vững trên đường thánh thiện, không có gì đáng trách trước mặt Thiên Chúa là Cha chúng ta, trong ngày Đức Giêsu Kitô, Chúa chúng ta, ngự đến cùng với tất cả các Thánh. Amen. Anh em thân mến, ngoài ra, tôi còn van nài anh em trong Chúa Giêsu điều này, là như anh em được chúng tôi bảo cho biết phải sống thế nào cho đẹp lòng Chúa, anh em đang sống như vậy, xin anh em cứ tiến thêm nữa. Vì anh em biết rõ huấn thị chúng tôi nhân danh Chúa Giêsu đã ban cho anh em. Đó là lời Chúa.
ALLELUIA: Tv 84, 8
Alleluia, alleluia! - Lạy Chúa, xin tỏ lòng từ bi Chúa cho chúng con, và ban ơn cứu rỗi cho chúng con. - Alleluia.
PHÚC ÂM: Lc 21, 25-28, 34-36
"Giờ cứu rỗi các con đã gần đến".
Tin Mừng Chúa Giêsu Kitô theo Thánh Luca.
Khi ấy, Chúa Giêsu phán cùng các môn đệ rằng: "Sẽ có những điềm lạ trên mặt trời, mặt trăng và các ngôi sao; dưới đất, các dân tộc buồn sầu lo lắng, vì biển gầm sóng vỗ. Người ta sợ hãi kinh hồn chờ đợi những gì sẽ xảy đến trong vũ trụ, vì các tầng trời sẽ rung chuyển. Lúc đó, người ta sẽ thấy trên đám mây, Con Người hiện đến đầy quyền năng và uy nghi cao cả. Khi những điều đó bắt đầu xảy đến, các con hãy đứng dậy và ngẩng đầu lên, vì giờ cứu rỗi các con đã gần đến. Các con hãy giữ mình, kẻo lòng các con ra nặng nề, vì chè chén say sưa và lo lắng việc đời, mà ngày đó thình lình đến với các con, như chiếc lưới chụp xuống mọi người sống trên mặt đất. Vậy các con hãy tỉnh thức và cầu nguyện luôn, để có thể thoát khỏi những việc sắp xảy đến và đứng vững trước mặt Con Người!" Đó là lời Chúa.
LỜI NGUYỆN TÍN HỮU
CHÚA NHẬT 1 Mùa Vọng C
Chủ tế: Anh chị em thân mến, chúng ta hãy cảm tạ tri ân tình yêu Chúa trong đời sống, và cùng nhau thiết tha nguyện cầu, để lòng trí chúng ta luôn hướng về Chúa và chờ mong Chúa đến.
Xướng: 1. Chúng ta cầu xin cho Giáo Hội Chúa / luôn là ngọn hải đăng soi sang nhân loại / để các dân tộc chưa nhận biết Chúa có thể tìm thấy Ngài / qua đời sống thánh thiện và tràn đầy tình yêu thương phản ảnh bản tính Thiên Chúa.
Chúng ta cầu xin Chúa
2. Chúng ta cầu xin cho các nhà lãnh đạo các dân tộc trên thế giới / biết nhìn nhận giá trị siêu việt của Kitô giáo / để một khi chung vui niềm vui ngày Chúa Kitô giáng sinh / họ cũng biết sẵn sang yêu mến sự sống con người / để phục vụ mọi dân tộc trong công bình và bác ái như Người.
3. Chúng ta cầu xin cho những người nghèo khó, thất nghiệp và vô gia cư / được Chúa nâng đỡ ủi an trong những quãng đời lầm than / để có thể hưởng được sự an bình viên mãn của Đấng Cứu Thế.
4. Chúng ta cầu xin cho công đoàn xứ đạo chúng ta / biết ý thức hơn trong việc chuẩn bị đón mừng sinh nhật Chúa Cứu Thế / bằng việc sống đức tin trong hành động / qua việc thực hiện đức bác ái cả trong lời nói lẫn việc làm.
5. Chúng ta cầu xin con cho các linh hồn theo ý những người xin lễ hôm nay / Nguyện xin Chúa ban cho họ hạnh phúc vĩnh cửu quê trời cùng Chúa. Và trong thinh lặng / xin mọi người thầm dâng lên Chúa những nguyện ước riêng của mình.
Chủ tế: Lạy Thiên Chúa tình yêu / xin thương nhận lời cầu xin của đoàn con cái Chúa / và xin nâng đỡ chúng con trong cuộc đời hiện tại / biết xa tránh những cám dỗ / đam mê và tội lỗi / để chuẩn bị tâm hồn xứng đáng đón mừng ngày Con Chúa đến với chúng con. Chúng con cầu xin nhờ Đức kitô Chúa chúng con. Amen
NỘI DUNG VÀ LỊCH TRÌNH HỌC GIÁO LÝ TÂN TÒNG
CỘNG ĐOÀN TRÁI TIM VÔ NHIỄM ĐỨC MẸ
NIÊN KHÓA 2015-2016
Bạn muốn có Sách Giáo Lý Youcat mới nhất của Giáo Hội Công Giáo bằng tiếng Việt,
Xin vào trang Web Giáo Lý Youcat tiếng Việt (ở phiá trái trang suyniem.com home này, trong phần những trang web hay)
để lấy toàn bộ Cuốn Giáo Lý Youcat bằng tiếng Việt khi bấm vào
=> Tài liệu dạng PDF, nhấn vào đây để tải về máy do Lm. Antôn Nguyễn Mạnh Đồng (GP Cần Thơ)
Chúa Nhật 4 tháng 10 năm 2015 (Khai Giang)_ Fr RN
1. For What purpose are we here on earth?
2. Why did God create us?
3. Why do we seek God?
4. Can we know the existence of God by our reason?
5. Why do people deny that God exists, if they can know Him by reason?
6. Can we grasp God at all in concepts? Is it possible to speak about Him meaningfully?
7. Why Did God to show himself in order for us to be able to know what he is like?
8. How does God reveal Himself in the Old Testament?
9. What goes God show us about Himself when he sends his Son to us?
10. With Jesus Christ, has everything been said, or does revelation continue even after Him?
11. Why do we hand on the faith?
12. How can we tell what belongs to the true faith?
13. Can the Church err in questions of faith?
14. Is sacred Scripture true?
15. How can sacred Scripture be "true" if not everything in it is right?
16. What is the right way to read the Bible?
17. What significance does the Old Testament have for Christ?
18. What significance does the New Testament have Christians?
19. What role does Sacred Scripture play in the Church?
20. How can we respond to God when he speaks to us?
21. Faith - What is it?
Chúa Nhật 11 tháng 10 năm 2015 _ Huong Sa
22. How does one go about believing?
23. Is there a contradiction between faith and science?
24. What does my faith have to do with the Church?
25. Why does the faith require definitions and formulas?
26. What are creeds?
27. How did the creeds come about?
28. What does the Apostles creeds say?
29. What does the Nicene (Nicene-Constantinopolitan) creeds say?
30. Why do we believe in only one God?
31. Why does God give Himself a name?
32. What does it mean to say that God is truth?
33. What does it mean to say that God is love?
34. What should you do once you have come to know God?
35. Do we believe in one God or in three Gods?
36. Can we deduce logically that God is triune?
37. Why is God "Father"?
38. Who is the Holy Spirit?
39. Is Jesus God? Does He belong to the Trinity?
40. Can God do anything? Is he almighty?
41. Does science make the Creator superfluous?
42. Can someone accept the theory of evolution and still believe in the Creator?
Chúa Nhật 18 tháng 10 năm 2015 _ Mai & Thao
43. Is the world a product of chance?
44.Who created the world?
45. Do natural laws and natural systems come from God also?
46. Why does the book of Genesis depict creation as "the work of six days"?
47. Why did God rest on the seventh day?
48. Why did God create the world?
49. Does God guide the world and my life?
50. What role does man play in God's providence?
51. If God is all-knowing and all powerful, why does he not prevent evil?
52. What is heaven?
53. What is hell?
54. What are angels?
55. Can we interact with angels?
56. Does man have a special place in creation?
57. How should man treat animals and other fellow creatures?
58. What does it means to say that man was created "in God's image"?
59. Why did God make man?
60. Why is Jesus the greatest example in the world?
61. In what does the equality of all men consist?
62. What is the soul?
63. From where does man get his soul?
Chúa Nhật 25 tháng 10 năm 2015 _ Thai
64. Why did God create man male and female?
65. What about people who feel they are homosexual?
66. Was it part of God's plan for men for suffer and die?
67. What is sin?
68. Original sin? What does the fall of Adam and Eve have to do with us?
69. Are we compelled to sin by original sin?
70. How does God draw us out of the whirlpool of evil?
71. Why are the reports about Jesus called "the Gospel", "the Good News"?
72. What does the name "Jesus" mean?
73. Why is Jesus called "Christ"?
74. What does it mean to say that Jesus is "the only-begotten Son of God"?
75. Why do Christians address Jesus as Lord?
76. Why did God become man in Jesus?
77. What does it mean to say that Jesus Christ is at the same time true God and true man?
78. Why can we grasp Jesus only as a "mystery"?
79. Did Jesus have a soul, a mind, and a body jus as we do?
80. Why is Mary a virgin?
81. Did Mary have other children besides Jesus?
82. Isn't it improper to call Mary the "Mother of God"?
83. What does the "Immaculate Conception of Mary" mean?
84. Was Mary only an instrument of God?
Chúa Nhật 1 tháng 11 năm 2015 _ Fr. RN
85. Why is Mary our mother also?
86. Why did Jesus wait thirty years to begin his public life?
87. Why did Jesus allow John to baptize him, although he was without sin?
88. Why was Jesus led into temptation? Could he really be tempted at all?
89. To whom does Jesus promise "the kingdom of God"?
90. Did Jesus work miracles, or are they just pious tales?
91. But why did Jesus work miracles?
92. Why did Jesus call apostles?
93. Why was Christ transfigured on the mountains?
94. Did Jesus know that he would die when he entered Jerusalem?
95. Why did Jesus choose the date of the Jewish feast of Passover for his death and
96. Why was a man of peace like Jesus condemned to death on a cross?
97. Are the Jews guilty of Jesus' death?
98. Did God will the death of his only Son?
99. What happened to the last Supper?
100. On the Mount of Olives on the night before his death, did Jesus really experience fear of
101. Why did Jesus have to redeem us on the Cross, of all places?
102. Why are we too supposed to accept suffering in our lives and thus "take up our cross" and
thereby follow Jesus?
103. Was Jesus really dead? Maybe he was able to rise again because he only appeared to have suffered death.
104. Can you be a Christian without believing in the Resurrection of Christ?
105. how did the disciples come to believe that Jesus is risen?
Chúa Nhật 8 tháng 11 năm 2015 _ Huong Sa
106. Are there proofs for the Resurrection of Jesus?
107. Through his Resurrection, did Jesus return to the physical, corporeal state that He had during his earthly life?
108. What changed in the world as a result of the Resurrection?
109. What does it mean to say that Jesus ascended into heaven?
110. Why is Jesus Christ the Lord of the whole world?
111. What will it be like when the world comes to an end?
112. What will it be when Christ judges us and the whole world?
113. What does it mean to say: I believe in the Holy Spirit?
114. What role does the Holy Spirit play in the life of Jesus?
115. Under what names and signs does the holy Spirit appear?
116. What does it mean to say that the Holy Spirit has "spoken through the prophets"?
117. How could the Holy Spirit work in, with, and through Mary?
118. What happened on Pentecost?
119. What does the Holy Spirit do in the Church?
120. What does the Holy Spirit do in my life?
121. What does "Church" mean?
122. Why does God want there to be a Church?
123. What is task of the Church?
124. Why is the Church more than an institution?
125. What is unique about the people of God?
126. What does it mean to say that the Church is the "Body of Christ"?
Chúa Nhật 15 tháng 11 năm 2015 _ Mai Thao
127. What does it mean to say that the Church is the "Bride of Christ"?
128. What does it mean to say that the Church is the "Temple of the Holy Spirit"?
129. Why can there be only one Church?
130. Are non-Catholic Christian our sisters and brothers also?
131. What must we do for the unity of Christians?
132. Why is the Church holy?
133. Why is the Church called Catholic?
134. Who belong to the Catholic Church?
135. What is the relation between the Church and the Jews?
136. How does the Church view other religions?
137. Why is the Church called apostolic?
138. How is the one, catholic, and apostolic Church structured?
139. What is the lay vocation?
140. Why is the Church not a democratic organization?
141. What is the Pope's responsibility?
142. Can bishops act and teach against the pope, or the pope against the bishops?
143. Is the Pope really infallible?
144. What is the task of the bishops?
145. Why does Jesus want there to be Christians who live their whole lives in poverty, unmarried
chastity, and obedience?
146. What does the "Communion of Saints" mean?
147. Why does Mary have such a preeminent place in the Communion of Saints?
Chúa Nhật 22 Tháng 11 Năm 2015 _ Thai
148. Can Mary really help us?
149. May we worship Mary?
150. Can the Church really forgive sins?
151. What possibilities are there for the forgiveness of sins in the Church?
152. Why do we believe in the resurrection of the dead?
153. Why do we believe in the resurrection of the "body"?
154. What happen to us when we die?
155. How does Christ help us at our death, if we trust in Him?
156. What is eternal life?
157. Will we be brought to judgment after death?
158. What is heaven?
159. What is purgatory?
160. Can we help the departed who are in the condition of purgatory?
161. What is hell?
162. But if God is love, how can there be a hell?
163. What is the Last Judgment?
164. How will the world come to an end?
165. Why do we say "Amen" to the profession of our faith?
166. Why does the Church celebrate the liturgy so often?
167. What is liturgy?
168. Why does the liturgy have priority in the life of the Church and the life of the individual?
Chúa Nhật 29 Tháng 11 Năm 2015 _ Fr. RN
169. What happens to us when we celebrate the liturgy?
170. What is the most profound origin of the liturgy?
171. What is the essence of every liturgy?
172. How many sacraments are there and what are their names?
173. Why do we need sacraments in the first place?
174. Why is faith in Jesus Christ not enough? Why does God give us the sacraments, too?
175. Why do the sacraments belong to the Church? Why cannot anyone use them however he
176. Which sacraments can be received only once in a lifetime?
177. Why is faith a prerequisite for the sacraments?
178. If a sacrament is administered by someone who is unworthy, does it fail to its effect?
179. Who celebrate the liturgy?
180. Why is the Mass sometimes referred to as a "worship service"?
181. Why are there so many signs and symbols in the liturgies?
182. Why do the sacred signs of the liturgy need words, too?
183.Why is there music at liturgies, and what kind of music must it be suitable for liturgy?
184. How does the liturgy effect time?
185. Why does the liturgy repeat itself every year?
186. What is the liturgical year?
187. How important is Sunday?
188. What is the liturgy of the Hours?
189. How does the liturgy effect the spaces in which we live?
Chúa Nhật 6 Tháng 12 Năm 2015 _ Huong Sa
190. What is the Christian house of prayer?
191. What liturgical spaces define the house of God?
192. Can the Church also change and renew the liturgy?
193. Is there some inner logic that unites the sacraments with each other?
194. What is Baptism?
195. How is Baptism administered?
196. Who can be baptized, and what is required of a candidate?
197. Why does the Church adhere to the practice of infant Baptism?
198. Who can administer Baptism?
199. Is Baptism in fact the only way to salvation?
200. What happens in Baptism?
201. What is the significance of receiving a name in Baptism?
202. Why should Christians choose the names of saints at Baptism?
203. What is Confirmation?
204. What does sacred Scripture say about the sacrament of Confirmation?
205. What happens in Confirmation?
206. Who can be confirmed, and what is required of a candidate for Confirmation?
207. Who may confirm?
208. What is Holy Eucharist?
209. When did Christ institute the Eucharist?
210. How did Christ institute the Eucharist?
Chúa Nhật 13 Tháng 12 Năm 2015 _ Mai Thao
211. How important is the Eucharist for the Church?
212. What names are there for Jesus' meal with us, and what do they mean?
213. What elements are essential to a Holy Mass?
214. How is the Mass structured?
215. Who leads the celebration of the Eucharist?
216. In what way is Christ there when the Eucharist is celebrated?
217. What happens in the Church when she celebrates the Eucharist?
218. What is the right way to honor the Lord present in the bread and wine?
219. How often must a Catholic Christian participate in the celebration of the Eucharist?
220. What sort of preparation do I need in order to be able to receive Holy Eucharist?
221. How does Holy Communion change me?
222. May the Eucharist be administered to non-Catholic Christians also?
223. In what way is the Holy Eucharist an participation of eternal life?
224. Why did Christ give us the sacrament of penance and the Anointing of the Sick?
225. What names are there for the sacrament of penance?
226. But we have Baptism, which reconciles us with God; why the do we need a special
sacrament of Reconciliation?
227. Who instituted the Sacrament of Penance?
228. Who can forgive sins?
229. What prepares a person for repentance?
230. What is penance?
231. What are the tow basic elements required for the forgiveness of a Christian' s sins to occur
in the Sacrament of Penance?
Chúa Nhật 20 Tháng 12 Năm 2015 _ Thai
232. What must I bring to a confession?
233. What sins must be confessed?
234. When is a Catholic obliged to confess his serious sins? How often should one go to
235. Can I make a confession even if I have not committed any serious sin?
236. Why are priests the only ones who can forgive sins?
237. Are there sins that are so serious that not even the overage priest can forgive them?
238. May a priest later repeat something he has learned in confession?
239. What are the positive effects of confession?
240. How was "sickness" interpreted in the Old Testament?
241. Why did Jesus show so much interest in the sick?
242. Why should the Church take special care of the sick?
243. For whom is the sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick intended?
244. How does the Anointing of the Sick administered?
245. How does the Anointing of the Sick work?
246. Who can administer the Anointing of the Sick?
247. What is mean by "Viaticum"?
248. What are the names of the sacraments that serve to build up communion in the Church?
249. What happens in Holy Orders?
250. How does the Church understand the sacrament of Holy Orders?
251. What are the degrees of the Sacrament of Holy Orders?
252. What happens in Episcopal ordination?
Chúa Nhật 27 Tháng 12 Năm 2015 _ Huong Sa
253. How important for a Catholic Christian is his bishop?
254. What happens in priestly Ordination?
255. What happens in diaconal ordination?
256. Who can receive the sacrament of Holy Orders?
257. Is it demeaning to women that only men may receive the sacrament of Holy orders?
258. Why does the Church require priests and bishops to live a celibate life?
259. How is the universal priesthood of all the faithful different from ordained priesthood?
260. Why did God dispose man and woman for each other?
261. How does the Sacrament of Matrimony come about?
262. What is necessary for a Christian, sacramental marriage?
263. Why is marriage indissoluble?
264. What threatens marriage?
265. Are all people called to marriage?
266. How is a Church wedding celebrated?
267. What should be done if a Catholic wants to marry a non-Catholic Christian?
268. Can a Catholic Christian marry a person from another religion?
269. May a husband and wife who are always fighting get a divorce?
270. What is the Church's stance on people who are divorced and remarried?
271. What does it mean to say that the family is a"Church in miniature"?
272. What are sacramentals?
273. Does the Church still practice exorcism?
274. How important is so-called "popular piety"?
Chúa Nhật 3 Tháng 1 năm 2016 _ Mai Thao
275. Is it permissible to venerate relics?
276. What is purpose of a pilgrimage?
277. What are the Stations of the Cross?
278. What is the purpose of a Christian funeral?
279. Why do we need faith and the sacraments in order to live a good, upright life?
280. What reasons do Christians give for human dignity?
281. Why do we yearn for happiness?
282. Does Sacred Scripture speak about a way to happiness?
283. What are the Beatitude?
284. Why are the Beatitudes so important?
285. What is eternal happiness?
286. What is freedom and what is it for?
287. But doesn't "freedom" consist of being able to choose evil as well?
288. Is man responsible for everything he does?
289. Must we allow a person to use his free will, even when he decides in favor of evil?
290. How does God help us to be free men?
291. How can a person tell whether his action is good or bad?
292. May we do something bad so that good can result from it?
293. Why did God give us "passions" or emotions?
294. Is someone a sinner if he experiences strong passions within himself?
295. What is conscience?
Chúa Nhật 10 Tháng 1 Năm 2016 _ Thai
296. Can someone be compelled to do something that is against his consciene?
297. Can a person form his conscience?
298. Is someone who in good conscience acts wrongly guilty in God's sight?
299. What is mean by a virtue?
300. Why do we have to work to form our character?
301. How does a person become prudent?
302. How does one act justly?
303. What does it mean to have fortitude?
304. Why ii it virtuous to be moderate?
305. What are the three supernatural virtues?
306. Why are faith, hope and charity virtues?
307. What is faith?
308. What is hope?
309. What is charity?
310. What are the seven gifts of the Holy Spirit?
311. What are the fruits of the Holy Spirit?
312. How does a person know that he has sinned?
313. Why must a sinner turn to God and ask him for forgiveness?
314. How do we know that God is merciful?
315. How is the sin in the first place?
316. How can we distinguish serious sins (mortal sins) from less serious (venial) sins?
Chúa Nhật 17 Tháng 1 Năm 2016 _ Fr. RN
317. How can a person be delivered from a serious sin and reunited with God?
318. What are vices?
319. Are we responsible for the sins of other people?
320. Is there such a thing as structures of sin?
321. Can a Christian be a radical individualist?
322. What is more important, society or individual?
323. How can the individual be integrated into society in such a way that he nevertheless can
324. On what principles does a society build?
325. What is the basis for authority in society?
326. When does an authority act legitimately?
327. How can the common good be promoted?
328. What can the individual contribute to the common good?
329. How does social justice come about in a society?
330. To what extent are all men equal in God's sight?
331. Why there nevertheless injustice among men?
332. How is the solidarity of Christians with other people expressed?
333. Is there a natural law that everyone can know?
334. What connection is there between the "natural moral law" and the law of the Old Covenant?
335. What significance does the Law of the Old Covenant have?
336. How did Jesus deal with the Law of the Old Covenant?
337. How are we saved?
Chúa Nhật 24 Tháng 1 Năm 2016 _ Huong Sa
338. What is grace?
339. What does God grace do to us?
340. How is God's grace related to our freedom?
341. Can someone earn heaven by good works?
342. Are we all supposed to become "saints"?
343. How does the Church help us to lead a good responsible life?
344. Why does the Church also make declarations about ethical questions and about matters of
345. What are the "Five Precepts of the Church"?
346. What is the purpose of the precepts of the Church, and how binding are they?
347. Why is "not participating what you preach" such a serious deficiency in a Christian?
348. "Teacher, what... must I do to have eternal life? (Mt 19:16)
349. What are the Ten Commandments?
350. Are the Ten Commandments a random list?
351. Aren’t the Ten Commandments outmoded?
352. What is the meaning of the commandment, “ I am the Lord, your God” (Ex 20:2)?
353. Why do we worship God?
354. Can people be forced to believe in God?
355. You shall not have strange Gods before me.”
356. Is esotericism as found, for example in New Age beliefs, compatible with the Christian faith?
357. Is atheism always a sin against the First Commandment?
358. Why does the Old Testament forbid images of God, and why do we Christians no longer keep that commandment?
Chúa Nhật 31 Tháng 1 Năm 2016 _ Mai Thao
359. Why does God want us to “hallow” his name (that is, keep it holy)?
360. What is the meaning of the Sign of the Cross?
361. What does it mean for a Christian to be baptized with a particular name?
362. Why do Jews celebrate the Sabbath?
363. How does Jesus deal with the Sabbath?
364. Why do Christians replace the Sabbath with Sunday?
365. How do Christians make Sunday “the Lord’s day”?
366. Why is it important for the State to preserve Sunday?
367. To whom does the Fourth Commandment refer, and what does it require of us?
368. What place does the family have in God’s plan of creation?
369. Why are families irreplaceable?
370. Why should the State protect and promote families?
371. How does a child respect his parents?
372. How do parents respect their children?
373. How should a family live its faith together?
374. Why is God more important than the family?
375. How is authority exercised correctly?
376. What duties do citizens have toward the State?
377. When must we refuse to obey the State?
378. Why is it not permissible to take one’s own life or the lives of others?
379. What sorts of attacks on human life are forbidden by the Fifth Commandment?
Chúa Nhật 7 Tháng 2 Năm 2016 _ Thai
380. Why is it permissible to tolerate the killing of another human being in the case of legitimate
381. Why is the Church opposed to capital punishment?
382. Is it permissible to offer assistance in dying?
383. Why is abortion unacceptable at any phase in the development of an embryo?
384. Can a handicapped child be aborted?
385. Can experiments be performed on living embryos and embryonic stem cells?
386. Why does the Fifth Commandment protect the physical and spiritual integrity of a human being as well?
387. How should we treat our body?
388. How important is health?
389. Why is it a sin to take drug?
390. Is it permissible to experiment on a live human being?
391. Is organ donation important?
392. What sorts of acts violate the human right to bodily integrity?
393. How do Christians assist someone who is dying?
394. How do Christians treat the corpse of someone who has died?
395. What is peace?
396. How does a Christian deal with anger?
397. What does Jesus think about nonviolence?
398. Must Christians be pacifists?
399. When is the use of military force allowed?
400. What does it mean to say that man is a sexual being?
Chúa Nhật 17 Tháng 2 Năm 2016 _ Fr. RN
401. Is there a priority of one sex over the other?
402. What is love?
403. How is sexuality related to love?
404. What is chaste love? Why should a Christian live a chaste life?
405. How can anyone live a chaste life? What can it help? |
406. Does everybody have to be chaste, even married people?
407. Why is the Church against premarital sexual relations?
408. How can you live as a young Christian if you are living in a premarital relationship or have already had premarital relations?
409. Is masturbation an offense against love?
410. What is meant by “fornication”?
411. Why is prostitution a form of fornication?
412. Why is the production and consumption of pornography a sin against charity?
413. Why is rape a serious sin?
414. What does the Church say about using condoms to fight AIDS?
415. What is the Church’s judgment on homosexuality?
416. What are the essential elements of Christian marriage?
417. What significance does the sexual encounter have within marriage?
418. What is the significance of the child in a marriage?
419. How many children should a Christian married couple have?
420. May Christian married couple regulate the number of children they have?
421. Why are all methods of preventing the conception of a child not equally good?
Chúa Nhật 21 Tháng 2 Năm 2016 _ Huong Sa
422. What can childless couple do?
423. What is the Church’s judgment on surrogate motherhood and artificial fertilization?
424. What is adultery? Is divorce the appropriate response?
425. What does the Church have against “marriage without the certificate”?
426. What is regulated by the Seventh Commandment: “You shall not steal” (Ex 20:15)?
427. Why is there no absolute right to private property?
428. What is theft, and what falls under the Seventh Commandment?
429. What rules apply to intellectual property?
430. What is meant by commutative justice?
431. Is it permissible to use tax dodges?
432. May a Christian speculate in the stock market or in Internet stocks?
433. How should we treat property that belongs to everyone?
434. May a Christian make bets and play games of chance?
435. Is it permissible to “buy” and “sell” human beings?
436. How should we treat the environment?
437. How should we treat animals?
438. Why does the Catholic Church have her own social teaching?
439. How did the Church’s social teaching develop?
440. Are Christians obliged to become involved in politics and society?
441. What does the Church say about democracy?
442. What is the Church’s stance on capitalism or the free-market economy?
Chúa Nhật 28 Tháng 2 Năm 2016 _ Mai Thao
443. What is the duty of managers and entrepreneurs?
444. What does the Church’s social doctrine say about the topics of labor and unemployment?
445. What is meant by the principle “labor before capital”?
446. What does the Church say about globalization?
447. Is globalization exclusively a matter of politics and economics?
448. Are poverty and underdevelopment an inescapable fate?
449. What significance do the poor have for Christians?
450. What are the “corporal works of mercy”?
451. What are the “spiritual works of mercy”?
452. What does the Eighth Commandment require of us?
453. What does our relationship to the truth have to do with God?
454. How strongly obligatory is the truth of the faith?
455. What does it mean to be truthful?
456. What should you do if you have lied to, deceived, or betrayed someone?
457. Why does telling the truth require discretion?
458. How confidential is the secret of the confessional?
459. What ethical responsibilities are connected with the communications media?
460. What dangers result from the media?
461. How does art mediate between beauty and truth?
462. Why does the Ninth Commandment forbid sexual desire?
463. How does one achieve “purity of heart”?
Chúa Nhật 6 Tháng 3 Năm 2016 _ Thai
464. What good is shame?
465. What attitude should a Christian take toward other people’s property?
466. What is envy, and how can you fight against it?
467. Why does Jesus demand that we practice “poverty in spirit”?
468. What should a person yearn for most?
469. What is prayer?
470. What prompts a person to pray?
471. Why is Abraham a model of prayer?
472. How did Moses pray?
473. How are the Psalms important for our prayer?
474. How did Jesus learn to pray?
475. How did Jesus pray?
476. How did Jesus pray as he was facing his death?
477. What does it mean to learn from Jesus how to pray?
478. Why can we be confident that our prayer is heard by God?
479. What can we learn from the way in which Mary prayed?
480. What are the words of the “Hail Mary”?
481. How do you pray the Rosary?
482. What role did prayer play among the first Christians?
483. What are the names of the five main types of prayer?
484. What is a prayer of blessing?
Chúa Nhật 13 Tháng 3 Năm 2016 _ Fr. RN
485. Why should we adore God?
486. Why should we petition God?
487. Why should we petition God for other people?
488. Why should we thank God?
489. What does it mean to praise God?
490. Is it enough to pray when you feel like praying?
491. Can you learn to pray from the Bible?
492. Does my personal prayer have something to do with the prayer of the church?
493. What are the characteristics of Christian prayer?
494. How can my everyday routine be a school of prayer?
495. Can we be sure that our prayers are heard?
496. Why do we need the Holy Spirit when we pray?
497. Why does it help to turn to the saints when we pray?
498. Can you pray anywhere?
499. When should a person pray?
500. Are there various ways to pray?
501. What is vocal prayer?
502. What is the essence of meditation?
503. What is interior of “contemplative” prayer?
504. What can a Christian accomplish through meditation?
505. Why is prayer sometimes a struggle?
Chúa Nhật 20 Tháng 3 Năm 2016 _ Thai
506. Is prayer not just a sort of conversation with yourself?
507. What happens if you find that prayer does not help?
508. What happens if you do not feel anything when you pray or even experience reluctance to pray?
509. Isn’t praying a flight from reality?
510. Is it possible to pray always?
511. What are the words of the Our Father?
512. How did the Our Father come about?
513. What structure does the Our Father have?
514. What position does the Our Father hold among prayers?
515. Where do we get the confidence to call God “Father”?
516. How can people say “Father” to God if they have been tormented or abandoned by their earthly father/their earthly parents?
517. How are we changed by the Our Father?
518. Is the Father is “in heaven”, where is that heaven?
519. What does it mean to say, “Hallowed be thy name”?
520. What does it mean to say, “Thy kingdom come”?
521. What does it mean to say, “Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven”?
522. What does it mean to say, “Give us this day our daily bread”?
523. Why does man not live on bread alone?
524. What does it mean to say, “Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us”?
525. What does it mean to say, “Lead us not into temptation”?
526. What does it mean to say, “Deliver us from evil”?
527. Why do we end the Our Father with “Amen”?